Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP
At Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP, we respect and believe it is important to protect the privacy of consumers and our customers. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use and protect any information that we collect from you, when and to whom we disclose such information, and the choices you have about the use of that information. A summary of the Privacy Notice is below, and we encourage you to review the entirety of the Privacy Notice following this summary. You can opt-out of certain disclosures by following our opt-out procedure set forth at the end of this Privacy Notice.
|Types of Information Collected. You may provide us with certain personal information about you, like your contact information, address demographic information, social security number (SSN), driver’s license, passport, other government ID numbers and/or financial information. We may also receive browsing information from your Internet browser, computer and/or mobile device if you visit or use our websites or applications.
|How Information is Collected. We may collect personal information from you via applications, forms, and correspondence we receive from you and others related to our transactions with you. When you visit our websites from your computer or mobile device, we automatically collect and store certain information available to us through your Internet Browser or computer equipment to optimize your website experience.
|Use of Collected Information. We request and use your personal information to provide products and services to you, to improve our products and services, and to communicate with you about these products and services. We may also share your contact information with our affiliates for marketing purposes.
|When Information is Disclosed. We may disclose your information to our affiliates and/or nonaffiliated parties providing services for you or us, to law enforcement agencies or governmental authorities, as required by law.
|Choices With Your Information. Your decision to submit information to us is entirely up to you. You can opt-out of certain disclosure or use of your information or choose to not provide any personal information to us.
|Information From Children. We do not knowingly collect information from children who are under the age of 12, and website is not intended to attract children.
|Privacy Outside The Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties, even if our website links to those parties’ websites.
|International Users. By providing us with your information, you consent to its transfer, processing and storage outside of your country of residence, as well as the fact that we will handle such information consistent with this Privacy Notice.
|Your Consent To This Privacy Notice. By submitting information to us or by using our website you are accepting and agreeing to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
|Access and Correction: Contact Us. If you desire to contact us regarding this notice or your information, please contact us at www.rsblawfirm.com or as directed at the end of the privacy notice.
ROGERS SEVASTIANOS & BANTE, LLP
Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP (collectively, “RSB”, “our” or “we”) provides legal services and are committed to protecting your privacy. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information and Browsing Information will only be used in compliance with this Privacy Notice and applicable laws. This Privacy Notice is only in effect for Personal Information and Browsing Information collected and/or owned by or on behalf of RSB, including Personal Information and Browsing Information collected through any RSB website, online service or application (collectively, the “Website”).
Types of Information Collected
We may collect two types of information from you: Personal Information and Browsing information.
Personal Information – RSB may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address);
- demographic information (e.g., date of birth, gender, marital status);
- social security number (SSN), driver’s license, passport, and other government ID numbers;
- financial account information; and
- other personal information needed from you to provide legal services
Browsing Information – RSB may collect the following categories of Browsing Information:
- internet Protocol (or IP) address or device ID/UDID, protocol and sequence information;
- browser language and type;
- domain name system requests;
- browsing history, such as time spent at a domain, time and date of your visit and number of clicks;
- http headers, application client and server banners; and
- operating system and fingerprinting data.
How Information is Collected
In the course of our business, we may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- applications or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representative;
- the correspondence you and others send to us;
- information we receive through the website;
- information about your transactions with, or services performed by us; and
- information from consumer or other reporting agencies and public records maintained by governmental entities that we obtain directly from those entities, or affiliates or others
If you visit or use our website, we may collect Browsing Information from you as follows:
- Browser Log Files. Our servers automatically log each visitor to the website and collect and record certain browsing information about each visitor. The Browsing Information includes generic information and reveals nothing personal about the user.
- Cookies. When you visit our website, a “cookie” may be sent to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your Internet browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit a website again, the cookie allows the website to recognize your computer. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing your internet browser settings, which may impair or limit some functionality of the website.
Use of Collected Information
Information collected by RSB is used for three main purposes:
- To provide products and services to you or any affiliate or third party who is obtaining services on your behalf or in connection with a transaction involving you.
- To improve our products and services.
- To communicate with you to inform you about our services.
When Information Is Disclosed
We may provide your Personal Information (excluding information we receive from consumer or other credit reporting agencies) and Browsing Information to various individuals and companies, as permitted by law, without obtaining your prior authorization. Such laws do not allow consumers to restrict these disclosures. Please see the section “Choices With Your Personal Information” to learn how to limit the discretionary disclosure of your Personal Information and Browsing Information.
Disclosures of your Personal Information may be made to the following categories of affiliates and non-affiliated third parties:
- to third parties to provide you with services you have requested, and to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or nondisclosure;
- to nonaffiliated third party service providers who provide or perform services on our behalf and use the disclosed information only in connection with such services;
- to law enforcement or other governmental authority in connection with an investigation, or civil or criminal subpoena or court order;
- to lenders, lien holders, judgment creditors or other parties claiming an interest in settlement whose claim or interest must be determined, settled, paid or released prior to closing; and
- other third parties for whom you have given us written authorization to disclosure your personal information.
We may disclose Personal Information and/or Browsing Information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with a legal process or applicable laws;
- enforce this Privacy Notice;
- investigate or respond to claims that any material, document, image, graphic, logo, design, audio, video or any other
information provided by you violates the rights of a third party; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of RSB, its users or the public.
We maintain reasonable safeguards to keep your Personal Information secure. When we provide Personal Information to our affiliates or third party service providers as discussed in this Privacy Notice, we expect that these parties process such information in compliance with our Privacy Notice or in a manner that is compliance with applicable privacy laws. The use of your information by a business partner may be subject to the party’s own Privacy Notice. Unless permitted by law, we do not disclose information we collect from consumer or credit reporting agencies with our affiliates or others without your consent.
We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information, Browsing Information, and any other information, in connection with the sale or other disposition of all or part of the RSB business and/or assets, or in the event of our bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, receivership or an assignment for the benefit of creditors. You expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of the foregoing information in connection with any of the above described proceedings. We cannot and will not be responsible for any breach of security by a third party or for any actions of any third party that receives any of this information that is disclosed to us.
Choices With Your Information
Whether you submit Personal Information or Browsing Information to RSB is entirely up to you. If you decide not to submit Personal Information or Browsing Information, RSB may not be able to provide certain services to you. The uses of your Personal Information and/or Browsing Information that, by law, you cannot limit, include:
- for our everyday business purposes to represent you;
- for our own marketing purposes;
You may choose to prevent RSB from disclosing or using your Personal Information and/or Browsing Information under the following circumstances (“opt-out”):
- for our affiliates’ everyday business purposes;
- for our affiliates to market to you.
To the extent permitted above, you may opt-out of disclosure of use of your Personal Information and Browsing Information by notifying us by one of the methods at the end of this Privacy Notice. We do not share your personal information with non-affiliates for their direct marketing purposes.
Information From Children
The Website I meant for adults and is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not collect Personal Information from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13) without permission from a parent or guardian. By using the Website, you affirm that you are over the age of 13 and will abide by the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Privacy Outside the Website
The Website may contain links to other websites. RSB is not and cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of those other websites.
RSB’s headquarters is located in the United States. If you reside outside of the United States or are a citizen of the European Union, please note that we may transfer your Personal Information and/or Browsing Information outside of your country of Residence or the European Union for any of the Purposes described in this Privacy Notice. By providing RSB with your Personal Information and/or Browsing Information, you consent to our collection and transfer of such information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Your Consent To This Privacy Notice
By submitting Personal Information and/or Browsing Information to RSB, you consent to the collection and use of the information by us in compliance with this Privacy Notice. Amendments to the Privacy Notice will be posted on the Website. Each time you provide information to us, or we receive information about you, following any amendment of this Privacy Notice will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms for all previously collected information and information collected from you in the future. We may use comments, information or feedback that you submit to us in any manner that we may choose without notice or compensation to you.
Accessing and Correcting Information: Contact Us
If you have questions, would like to access or correct your Personal Information, or want to opt-out of information sharing with our affiliates for their marketing purposes, please send your requests to RSB by mail or phone to:
Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP
120 South Central Avenue, Ste. 160
Clayton, MO 63105
Effective January 1, 2022; Last updated January 12, 2022
Copyright © 2022, Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP All Rights Reserved