Our St. Louis Family Lawyers Will Help You Make The Best Decisions For Your Family And Your Assets
Family-related legal issues such as divorce are always stressful. When you are facing one, you need a lawyer who will truly listen to you and understand what you are going through. You need someone who is straightforward and will be responsive to your needs. You need someone who is capable of moving you through your issue toward a resolution.
At Rogers Sevastianos & Bante LLP, we focus on treating you with the respect you deserve while providing you with the representation you need. We carefully explain the legal process and fees associated with achieving your goal in an atmosphere of individualized service.
Contact us online or call (314) 354-8484 to schedule a free in-office or telephone consultation with our experienced family lawyers.
Painting An Accurate Picture
When many of our clients first meet with an attorney, they have no idea of what to expect. They may have gone online to read about the law, or seen television shows depicting divorce scenarios, but the truth is that family law is very complex and can be confusing.
We feel it is our job to educate you and help you to manage your way through your legal issues. We regularly practice in the area of family law and can help you to set reasonable expectations for an outcome.
Support Through Any Family Law Case
In addition to divorce, our family law attorneys are prepared to offer you caring and efficient counsel in the following areas:
- Separation agreements
- Establishing legal paternity
- Modifications of child custody, visitation and support orders
- Enforcement of child custody, visitation and support orders
- Parent relocation and cross-jurisdictional child custody issues
- Domestic violence and orders for protection
- Prenuptial agreements
Family Law Attorneys Who Will Advocate For Your Children’s Best Interests
Issues involving children can be some of the most challenging you’ll ever face. It is our goal to help you protect your child’s best interests while establishing a custodial or support plan that is mutually acceptable to both parents. We are prepared to assist you with the following:
- Child custody and visitation/parenting plans
- Child support
- Cross-jurisdiction child custody issues/move-away cases
- Child custody, visitation and child support modification
- Visitation and child support enforcement
How To Find The Right Family Law Attorney
Choosing the right family lawyer is no easy task. Your time with your loved ones, hard-earned assets and parental rights may be on the line. At Rogers Sevastianos & Bante LLP, we believe the following qualities make the most successful family law attorneys:
- Accessibility and communication. Your attorney should always make time for your questions and to provide pressing updates on your case. We are your ally during one of the most trying times of your life. You should always rest assured that your ally has your back every step of the way. This also includes explaining the law and the judicial process. Finally, this includes establishing together with you, appropriate goals and objectives in your matter. This involves being forthright and candid with clients as to appropriate expectations.
- Assertiveness and tenacity. The right family law attorney will know when to fight. The agreement or judgment made at the end of your case will affect you for years to come. Your attorney should have proven trial experience to ensure your most important needs and goals are fought for.
- Compassion and understanding. Family law matters are among the most sensitive and emotionally challenging in law. Decisions must not only be made logically, but also in respect to your emotional and psychological well-being. The right attorney should understand your perspective and offer compassionate and personal advice at all stages of your case.
- Experience and accomplishments. The right family law attorney doesn’t merely talk the talk – they must also walk the walk. An attorney’s accolades and experience should showcase their ability to take on even the most difficult and complex family law issues.
Contact Our Saint Louis Family Lawyers For A Free Consultation
We offer flexible appointment scheduling including evening, weekend and off-site appointments, and we strive to keep our fees reasonable.
Contact us online or by calling (314) 354-8484 for more information or for a free phone or in-person consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available.
Meet Our Family Law Attorney
Meet Joe Bante, our founding member and family law attorney.