Tailored Legal Services For The Victims Of Devastating Injuries
The consequences of a catastrophic injury can remain with you for a lifetime. Survivors can experience constant physical pain, loss of enjoyment of life and staggeringly high medical bills. No one deserves this, especially if the injury resulted from the negligence of someone else.
At Rogers Sevastianos & Bante LLP, we help the victims of severe accidents and injuries. Our attorneys combine more than 100 years of legal experience to help people in the St. Louis area recover compensation for their damages. With every case we handle, we develop a unique strategy tailored to your particular needs, so we have a better chance of success.
What Are Some Examples Of Catastrophic Injuries?
Although every injury is serious in its own way, not every injury is severe enough to fall into the category of catastrophic. Some examples of catastrophic injuries include:
- Neck injuries: Unfortunately, neck injuries can take a long time, if ever, to completely heal.
- Spinal cord injuries: The spine is incredibly delicate, and trauma to it can lead to permanent harm.
- Paralysis: Partial or total paralysis, whether permanent or temporary, requires extensive rehabilitation.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs): The effects of a head injury can include memory loss, personality changes and loss of motor skills.
- Disk injuries: The small disks in your spine can cause a surprising amount of pain if herniated or otherwise damaged.
After an accident, you should seek medical treatment for your injuries as soon as possible. Then, you should get in touch with our legal team to learn about your legal options regarding a personal injury claim.
Discuss How Our Legal Team Can Assist You
You are not alone in the pursuit of compensation for your damages from a catastrophic injury. We are ready to help you with every step of your claim. Contact our law office to speak with a staff member about setting up a free consultation. We serve clients in both Illinois and Missouri. To reach us, call (314) 354-8484 or send us an email.